清心博客圈,祝你圣诞节快乐

2008年6月17日星期二

How about today class

There is no systematic programming class today because lecturer Po got leave. No one knows her what's problem. Yesterday and today there is no her class, I have missed her a lot. Hope that there is no something happen on her.

When I walked back with my classmates, a china girl, she told me that there was a rumour about lecturer Po is pregnant. There are some signs that indicate it is true. But I don't believe it and I have not found it before.

Everyone thought today will have a test, but the test today will be cancelled because she got leave. Somebody will be happy because no classes. But I have no any feeling; I have been insensitive to this. It is because too many complicated things bother me. What can I do is calmly face the problem occurs.

Just completed the assignments, so many projects are coming out. I must do some projects in order to get marks to fulfill lecturers' will. However, there is no room for me to cry out.

Today has math class. The problems are getting harder and harder. I must hardworking in order to cope.

没有评论: