清心博客圈,祝你圣诞节快乐

2008年5月31日星期六

About Assignment Research

I have do a lot of research in the e-commerce assignment. In order to come out a better assignment I think I must do it very hard because I want to write a report as well as I am doing the job given by the boss.

It is coming soon...

The due date of the assignment is coming soon. I must submit it on week 6. But now is the end of week 4. Oops! So funny. I must find a lot of research at all times but I think I now very busy because I will meet many people tomorrow to discuss something.

My English is a problem and headache for a long time. So I think I must brush up my english during the assignment doing times. I think I must do the assignment as soon as possible because I have no many times to do it. I must do it tomorrow morning. Try to start to do it as well.

Something go wrong?

I think maybe something go wrong. What is my learn attitude? It is 1 min RM1 now. It is valuable lesson and I must keep it well. I can not let it to the dustbin. I can't treat it be a bug, a rubbish. Every seconds is important for me. If I want to success, I must work hard. There's no another route for me going on.

没有评论: