清心博客圈,祝你圣诞节快乐

2008年10月11日星期六

My Birthday Today

I don't really know how to spend birthday one person. While not take attention of birthday before, but at this place this moment I have different feeling. I have discovered how important a person must have friend. Friend who share the feeling with you, say happy birthday to you. I not as badly as all that lonesome but got some friends say happy birthday to me. How coincidence of one internet friend who say happy birthday to me by SMS, he is also share the same birthday with me.

While I had dinner yesterday night, a bunch of peoples who sit in front of me celebrate birthday of one girl. That is sentimental to me because every person is happy with their birthday but I not really do although I not really spend my birthday before at home.

Should I say something? I do not think this should be. I not as badly as all that awful but pitiful a little bit. Am I stupid? It is argued that it is my fault.

In the past few days have been a lot of things worry me, I hope this can safely all behind me.

Let me have a wish.

I hope my parents are healthy, and I hope I, and my beloved sisters, my beloved friends can access to Qxinnet.com 100 years later. This is a promise.

没有评论: